Business in China under Coronavirus Today: FREE webinar
The outbreak of Coronavirus in China is well known for everyone. How is the business on the ground in China nowadays?
Our local partners will share the latest business status in China under Covid-19. Secondly, we experienced that Scandinavia and Europe’s advice on individual protection against Coronavirus haven’t been “proactive”. We would therefore use this opportunity to share the advice people in China has received from the government, as well as which practical measures has been implemented to contain and prevent further spread of the virus.
13th March 2020
Sperton China CFO / Partner
- CFO & Partner of nHack, Nordic VC investment fund and accelerator, helped its portfolio of Nordic high-tech companies to enter the Chinese market and access Chinese clients, partners and investors.
- CFO at Icefresh that helped the company to establish its E-commerce trading business from scratch in China. The company financed RMB 100 million from mostly Norwegian investors and came to rank 2 in its category in Tmall-China biggest e-commerce platform.
- Relationship Manager at DNB Shanghai, from corporate bank perspective helped Nordic business’s expansion in China.
- Worked at the Norwegian Consulate General in Shanghai to bridge the business between Norway and China.
- Regional Financial Controller at DNVGL Asia.
Sperton China COO
- Senior Advisor for Highered-EFMD Global Career Services: Organized Highered 2019 Global Talent Summit in Shanghai where 50 top universities and 100 global companies attended.
- Board member Klubb Norge Shanghai.
- Culture coach and marketing Consultant for Prediktor AS in Suzhou China: Exchange program through Fredskorpset Norway.
- Project Manager and International Sales Panda Display Shanghai- Co-Founder Shanghai Pukan Int. Trading.