We take care of the necessary administrative tasks to ensure that our consultants are available for your projects and able to fully focus on their assignments.
We provide a vast range of People Management Services across the entire project lifecycle – depending on the country of the project.
Have the right people on-site when needed. We find the people you are looking for, provide you with a few alternatives and together we select the right people. Once the right people are on board, we help you to ensure that they are in the right place at the right time.
If you have an Expat assignment, our global-mobility experts help you to arrange visas and work permits, assist in making travel arrangements, and help to arrange accommodation and logistics. We also equip our specialists with comprehensive information packages to help them familiarize with the local conditions and getting settled.
Our team of experts can set up payroll models to remunerate consultants locally in the required currency or offer advice to help them comply with labor legislation, social security regulations and withholding tax obligations. We guarantee easy and user-friendly payroll processes as well as accurate and timely payment. If required, we provide necessary insurances to provide effective protection for both our own and our clients’ resources.
Our People Management Services:
- HR Temporary Resources / HR for Hire
- HR Administration
- Consultant / Contract Staffing
- Personnel evaluation, recruiting & background checks (if required)
- The housing of employees and payroll service, to eliminate your needs for your legal entity
- Visa/work permit support including third-party work permit solution
- Medical / Health / Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Payroll services
- International school application
- Mobilization / Demobilization
- Personal Income Tax Processing (depending on location)
- Home Leave Coordination and Purchase of Tickets
- Basic legal advice and support
- Professional Corporate Training
SPERTON is a full-range provider of Global Recruitment, People Management, Global Mobility and Shared services within focused industry sectors. Our head office is located in Norway. We have over 20 years’ of experience supporting clients within the Human Resources area.
We can support you globally through our own companies and partners in more than 140 countries.