International business growth often results in the relocation of key personnel. Global mobility leads to new challenges for staff and employers. SPERTON and our partners have extensive experience handling global mobility challenges. Our expertise covers but are not limited to international tax, technology solutions, immigration, legal entities, payroll, and work permit solutions.
Various studies show that the range of failed international deployments is between 10 and 50 percents depending on the country. The cost of an international deployment failure is very high for a company. Utilizing SPERTON’s experience in both planning the assignment and preparing your employee and family for the assignment will reduce the risk of deployment failure.
For your company, we can offer strategic assignment planning.
For your staff, we can inform them about the main challenges and solutions to these to minimize the number of mistakes.
We help you align your strategy with actions!
Global Mobility Services:
- Local entity establishment
- Smoothing of the immigration process
- Easing of the relocation process
- Pre-departure orientation for your employees and families
- Cross-cultural training for your employees and families
- The local regulations consultations
- Local tax regulations consultancy for personal tax planning
- Initial tax processing
- Insurance, social security, and legal formalities
- Visa/work permit support including third-party work permit solutions.
- Compliance with local labour laws in the shortest period
- Home Leave coordination and purchase of tickets
- In-country services such as accommodation, phone, banking, transportation and so on, including flight services (pick up to and from the airport)
- International School application
- Mobilization / Demobilization