Move your employees from one location to the next with confidence.
Sperton offers a range of services to ensure a smooth and successful relocation process for your employees.
- Online Pre-departure training for expatriates and their families
- Customized cross cultural training upon arrival in China / Malaysia / APAC
- Expatriate management training
- Spouse and family local support
- 24/7 help line
- Online one-to-one coaching
- Visa / work permit assistance
- On site services: driver, translator, hotel booking, guide, etc.
- Assistance for searching and renting
Employers who are interested in hiring foreigners to work in China must comply with local laws and regulations regarding the hiring of foreign staff. The employers must have a legal entity registered in China and the appropriate certifications from local government. The skills and experience of the foreigner must be relevant to the employer’s business in China, and the employer must show sufficient financial assets to be able to support the salary and tax of hiring foreign staff. Being acquainted with key information regarding this helps you avoid wasting time, money and making annoying mistakes. The complex structure of China’s new work visa system (since 2017) can make finding reliable information a challenge. We at Sperton are happy to consult you if you need assistance regarding work permit.
For companies who wants to hire employees to work in China, but do not have their own legal entity in China or want to test the market before setting up an own entity, Sperton can operate as a host company for your employee or team in China (usually your sales/marketing/import-export manager or any kind of consultant). It also works for any kind of freelancing job as long as it is a service.
If you are interested on having (an) employee(s) based locally, Sperton can help with:
- Take care of work visa procedures for your foreign employee(s);
- Recruit employee for you if necessary;
- Pay salaries, taxes related to the employee’s salary, insurance, contributions to your employees;
- Receive payments from your Chinese clients directly in China (to then pass it on to your company’s foreign account);
- Pay, in your place, your suppliers;
- Rent you an office for your employees or a warehouse for your products.