Corporate Tax and social insurances cost in China – WEBINAR
New company and growing companies are very often not familiar with the different tax types and rates, and the calculation logic behind those. The social cost of corporate part for the staff is also very important to understand.
In this Webinar we will share:
- Tax implication of Smaller Scale tax payer and normal tax payer.
- Corporate VAT, Individual Income Tax(IIT), Corporate Income Tax(CIT)
- Social insurances and housing fund cost for corporate.
- The latest tax and social benefit for corporate due to Coronavirus.
Wednesday 3th June 2020
Beijing time 16:00 CEST 10:00
Please sign up at: https://yoopay.cn/event/91427452
We’re doing these online workshops for free to support SMEs during this difficult time. To support business growth, we welcome attendees to exchange their business need and offer in our streaming group.
Fintegrity – Founder & CEO
Sperton – Partner & CFO
- Founder of Fintegrity, full range of integrated CFO, accounting and tax services.
- CFO & Partner of nHack, Nordic VC investment fund and accelerator,
- CFO at Icefresh. The company financed RMB 100 million.
- AVP at DNB, The Norwegian Bank, responsible for corporate business. – Asia Financial Controller at DNV GL.
Sperton is dedicated to provide transparent and correct information. We are customer focused and devoted to building long term relationships.
We had launched WEBINAR SERIES – Guide to Setting up Business in China. In this webinar series, we will cover important topics for setting up your business in China. We will share the rules and regulations, and the consequences of incompliance.